BASOC Internship Job Description
- This position will assist BASOC at the Palo Alto office.
- School credit available upon request.
- Start date negotiable.
- Minimum time requirement 10-20 hours per week preferred.
Responsibilities and Areas of Interest include:
- Office Assistance - phones, correspondence, website monitoring, social media postings
- Special Events - Assist in planning & executing
- 12th Annual BASOC Olympic Night at the San Francisco Giants July 19,2013
- 11th Annual BASOC Celebrity Golf Classic - TBD
- Bay Area Senior Games - May - June 2013
- Media Relations - outreach, media lists, press release coordination
- Operations - Assist in event operations
- Volunteers - Recruitment, Training, Confirming
- Sponsorship Solicitation - event program sales when approporiate, sponsorship opportunities, earn a % of sales.
- Other responsibilities to be determined
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Good customer service skills, dealing with many supporters
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic demeanor and excellent work ethic
- Love of sports
Please forward resumes to: Anne Cribbs, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to
81 Encina Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301.